Words From a Frozen Mind

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Working hard for the money

Why is it, that people that set behind a desk, have nothing better to do, then spend all their time making the little mans life harder? Don’t they have other things to do?

For the past month corporate has been on our ass. Because of this, work has been working me like a red-headed step-child. Well this red-headed step-child has reached the braking point.

All I want to do when I get off of work is sleep and going to classes is getting harder. But the sun is out and the snow is melting, staying indoors seems like a sin. Just one more week of the big-wigs sticking their noses into places that they have no clue about, then maybe I will not be a sinner and I will get back to taking pictures, bloging, updating my links and be happier.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I feel your pain.

I'm in a bit of a dry spell, myself - as far as taking photos is concerned. For me, it seems as if my photography moves ahead in fits and starts, rather than predictably.

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home