Words From a Frozen Mind

Monday, June 26, 2006

Busy little bee

There never seem to be enough hours in the day lately. I have been spending most of my time taking pictures and developing them. I have gone old school and been working on my darkroom technique. This has not been easy because my light meter on my Canon T70 that is over 19 years-old is off 1 1/2 to 2 f-stops off. Unfortunately I found this out after using up 5 rolls of film and hours in the darkroom trying to get my prints to be less grainy. It will cost me about 150 to get it fix, but the irony is that I can buy a newesh T70 for $40 on ebay. I’m not going to do this though, why my you ask, the answer is I am cheep!!! And I’m saving my money for a very nice digital camera and school. Plus all I have to do is find out which f-stop will work the best to get the shots I want. So that is what I have been working on, I’m finding it hard to find the best f-stops, different lenses throw my light meter off, sometimes it 1 f-stop with one lens and 2 off with another. I just have to pick a lens and stick to it, it’s less thinking that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home