Words From a Frozen Mind

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

THE HEAT IS ON

My toes are not cold any more!!!!

My blower motor in my car is fixed. It has not been fun driving around with out heat; it has been between -10 to 20 this week. Let’s say that I didn’t do a lot of driving this week.

After my brother did some yoga moves to get under my car’s dash to replace the motor, I had heat, Thanks Tim. Sometimes it is nice to have a little brother, but if you think that this makes up for years of teasing me. You have another thing coming. ;) But, I will miss you when you move, it's not going to be the same around there with out you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jill Homer said...

It's amazing how essential cars become to survival when temps drop well below zero. I mean, if your car breaks down on the Glenn in the middle of the night, you won't see morning if someone dosen't see you. It's depressing, but interesting.

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home