Words From a Frozen Mind

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

What we keep

All day I spent packing up for my move to my new place. It is strange what we keep, we keep things at the time meant something to us, but now you have no clue what that meaning is.

I went through some boxes from my last move that for some reason had keep written on the side. When I saw the boxes I thought that when I opened them, a flood of old memory would come rushing in my head but no. The boxes were full of old papers, bills, and phone number, with names of people that I don’t know or I don’t remember. For some reason I thought that I needed the things, but now I look at this papers and think, “There are a lot of dead trees in this box.” Well my shredder will be working overtime.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jill Homer said...

It dosen't matter how many times you move around, you still stumble across vague relics you never thought to keep.

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home