Words From a Frozen Mind

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Sundays with out the Bulgarian

Worked my first Sunday with out Boris. It sucked, big time! Even though Emma and I had a good laugh at Driscal catchphrase and even laughed harder when he came in the store. But, It was not the same.

Sunday morning Boris left to go back home to Bulgaria. That Bulgarian knew how to made work fun and he always made me laugh. Who is going to teach me Bulgarian cuss words and talk European new with me now? Daiba!!!! Daiba!!!

I was missing him before he left and how I miss him more. There is good news, he did get a contract for work next summer. Now he just have to get the visas, as he would say, “it up to the man behind the thick glass.” Well we will know in 5 months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home