Words From a Frozen Mind

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Museum

Here are the pictures from Boris and I trip to the Museum. The pictures are very bad, I was sick and have been sick for the pass week. I even throw them into photoshop and it didn’t help much.


The Museum was the same as it was 4 years ago, how instead a small Museum in a small building, now it is the same small Museum with a lot of space around it.

When Boris and I were in the “living room” part of the Museum, looking at the photo books, I felt like I had to whisper. Your voice echoes though out the building. There is a lot of empty space.


I would have very upset it I had to pay to get in, but I’m a student, so I got in free. I would save your $5 and wait tell they get the whole Museum done. The way it is going I think I was have my PHD before they get done with that Museum. I’m still an undergrad


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home