Words From a Frozen Mind

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Being sick sucks

I feel like shit, and I have to study for an Econ Quiz. My brain is not working. I am hoping that the quiz will be ease. With my luck I will have to write a shit long easy on the impotents of the macroeconomic on the world business. O’ how fun. Now I’m home studying instead of at a lecture at the public library that I would to see. I can’t remember if it was The Chicago Post or The Chicago Times reporter that was giving the lecture. I do wish that I was there.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home