Words From a Frozen Mind

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Saturday wedding

Dillon and Eva got married on Saturday the 8th of October.
It was a beautiful day for a wedding, the sky was cleared and the sun was shinning, even the temperature was pleasant. But, Eva did say “I’m cold lets get married.”
I didn’t take my camera, so I don’t have any pictures, but I stole some picture from Dillon’s blog. I did ask first but I didn't wait for his reply. I know that he would say it was ok, if not too late.
The wedding was a small ceremony but totally Alaskan. At their small cabin they exchanged the vows, as friends and dogs looked on.

Even the neighbor’s dog team chimed in with some hallowing, when Dillon kissed his bride.



I was honored, that they let be there on their happy day.

I wish all three of them (Dillon, Eva, and Kuba) a long and happy life together.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear M., thatnks a lot for coming, and for your sweet comments on our wedding.

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home