Words From a Frozen Mind

Sunday, December 18, 2005

B and E

Saturday, after going to the movies (Walk the line, very good movie by the way), I came home and I couldn’t find my house keys. I had my car keys, but no house keys. It was not easy to brake into my apartment, and my ID has seen better days. To bad the picture still looks like new. So locks are changed. After all that, it was time to drown my woes in Beer and ice cream. Who know the PilsnerUrquell beer and Ben and Jerry’s Cherry Garcia would be good together? Take my word for it, it is good. In reality I had more B and J’s then beer. One Czech beer and I’m good to go.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww.....dontcha just hate that!! but yea i could see beer and b&j icecream!!!

4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home