Words From a Frozen Mind

Monday, December 12, 2005

Had to laugh

This made me giggle, J. Brown wrote this for the OP Loftbed Scholarship, he's the 2005-2006 winner.

In 100 words or less, write something that will make the judges laugh out loud.

Aunt Mable has a dog, Tiger. I noticed Tiger seemed to have less hair than when I last saw him. I asked Aunt Mable, “What’s going on with Tiger?” Tiger had been scratching a lot lately and she had been diligently spraying him with the “flea” spray. Tiger was scratching as we spoke and I took Aunt Mable the “Febreeze” because it was the only spray bottle I found. I asked her where the flea spray was. She said, “That’s it in your hands!” I said, “Auntie, this is Febreeze, a fabric deodorizer!” She thought the label said FLEA Breeze!


That poor Dog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home