Words From a Frozen Mind

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I’m up

Woke up at 5:40 this morning, do not know why, I don’t have to be into work tell 2. Well, I might know why, had dinner at Will and Jana’s last night. She is not a bad cook and the dish was very good. I think that Czech food has a little more fat then I’m use too. Well this dish was fatty; it was a potatoes and sausage dish. It was good, but I think that my stomach is feeling the aftermath.

To pass the time I caught a pod cast of Decin basketball game, Decin beat USK Praha 86:73, gooo!!! Decin!!!! There is nothing that can get you blood pumping in the morning like see 24 sweaty good looking men, running up and down a court.

To all the people that have read and lift me comments thanks, it is nice to know that I’m not talking to myself. And to anonymous, yes, orgasms would be nice too! Not many one or two a month would be nice. I don't think that is to much to ask, is it?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i will take credit for the orgasm comment!!! i forget to put my name!!!

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home