Words From a Frozen Mind

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

What do they say about good deeds?

I went to Santa Clearing House to make some gift basket for 11 to 12 year-old kid. As I was making a gift bag, a reporter was there doing a report for CH 13 news. She didn’t interview me but, she did take some shots of the volunteers. I was not paying much attention to her; I was binding over to get some books out of a box, then when I turned around I saw the camera right on me. O’ MY GOD!!!! Her shot has a shot of my ass!!! And she was wide angle lens!!!! Cameras put 10 pounds on a person and a wide angle puts about 20. My ass does not need any more pounds add to it!!! I hope to God that she edits my ass out, I really don’t want to see my ass on the 6 o’clock News and I don’t think Fairbanks wants to either. I guess I will have to see at 6 if I can show my ass around town ;).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home