Words From a Frozen Mind

Sunday, March 05, 2006

no words

Have you ever thought that everything you write is stupid? I have not been inspired lately; maybe it has to do with midterms next week or maybe not. To come up with things, that I think are interesting is getting harder and harder, which is not a good thing for journalism major. For example I started to write this stupid posting about getting into thin jeans; it was very dumb ass, nothing that anyone would want to read about. I am stuck with no topic and no inspiration so forgive this uninspired posting. I just thought that I should write something on my blog, to let people know that I'm not dead.

2 Comments:

Blogger FishTaxi said...

Concentrate on your midterms. Pop in once and a while with your gpa. heh

I'm following nanook hockey on the edge of my seat. Go Nanooks!

2:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's not about having something interesting or witty to say. sometimes just saying something stupid start an excellent conversation. even if your posting one sentence with an idea or thought is great too.

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home