Words From a Frozen Mind

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Bad news, Bad news and some Good news

First the bad news, well my mom has totaled her car. For the passed two day it has been in the teens and the roads have become a sheet of ice. She is ok, she is more up set then anything else, but now she is carless.

Bad news number two, something has been eating my postings. I have made two postings and now they are gone. Lost in cyberspace, never to be seen again, maybe there with the two e-mails that got lost last week, doing some unspeakable to each other. I hope that they are happy together. But I do wish that they would come home, even though wishing will not make it happen.


How to the good news, I GOT MY FINSNCIAL AID BACK!!!!! It was more then I thought it would be, AAAHHHH for me! The wallet was looking pretty empty lately. After paying some bills, the order for the Nikon will be made.

So some more good news, Cracker will be playing at the Blue Loon Friday night and I will be in the front row!

The good have out weigh the bad, think god. And hopefully this will post and I will be able to have the time to post more.

2 Comments:

Blogger FishTaxi said...

Sorry about your moms car but lets be happy she's ok. Metal can be replaced.

I'm so happy you got your financial aid back! happy days!

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

right on girl, but sorry about your moms car

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home