Words From a Frozen Mind

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Called off from work today

My back is killing me! I should be uses to it, since I fell down a flight of stairs about 7 years ago, and couldn’t walk from three days. But I haven’t had any problem in years. It’s ok if I do not move; so I moved my easy chair over to the computer and grabbed some of my CD from the bottom shelf, with a lot of cursing. That may have not have been a good idea, but I’m bored!!!! I have come up with some new combinations of curs words.

But what is pissing me off is that my CD player is skipping; now I have to play it on the computer and the sound isn’t as good, as the player. How can you listen to Billy Bragg, The Bravery, Michael Buble’ and Cracker, with out it being in stereo, it is just wrong. One good thing I found out is that Bravery has two videos on their CD. Cracker will be here at the Blue Loon on Feb 10th. I hope to god that I can go.

On a good note, I found an old bottle of Codeine, but there is only one pill left. I’m going to horde it, tell I really need it. Maybe I will use the magic pill to clean my house or to go get some food. The house isn’t that bad, but I have not bought any food for about a month. Think God that I have friends that take pity on this single gal and invite me to go out to dinner. I do have to say that sometime I feel like Bridget Jones, the only single, surrounded by couples. Why is it that some couples look at you like you have three heads when you are single, like there is something wrong with you?

As i said; there is nothing to eat in this house, yes people say that when then they have food, but taking inventory of my fridge, there is nothing to eat. I just have to go shopping, but my back is giving me too much pain.

The inventory: Pilsner Urquell beer, Smart Balance butter, 10 grapes, Spinach dip (that I bought around Christmas) Ketchup, Mayonnaise, and something in a bowl that I can’t remember what it is. Don’t believe me look. I did say I was BORED!




I can’t think of any recipes with ingredients that I have on hand, so if you have any ideas let me know. This three headed single gal needs a nap, maybe that will make me feel better.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

quick meals......campbells cheese soup and noodles!! instant mac-n-cheese!! need to bought the frozen bags of chickens tenders! there good to have a round and throw in the microwave or a george foreman grill.

you'd hate to see my frig!! full of freaking left overs the husband and son don't eat!! i'll be wasting 3/4 of it!!!

on the single part!! all i can say it at least your trying more than brenna and she is still single too!! now she got rid of her horse and has decided to have a life!!

chin up!! theres a guy out there for you!!

8:56 PM  
Blogger Ms.M said...

not looking right now, so i will stay the three headed single gal for now, thanks for the cooking tipes.

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey...if i can't cook it in 30 minutes then forget it!! tootired after work to cook!!

4:20 AM  
Blogger FishTaxi said...

You could add some V-8 Juice to a glass with that beer and have a Red Beer. Its a meal in itself:)

Hope your back feels better by now.

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home