Words From a Frozen Mind

Friday, December 23, 2005

Ways to get a SYC evaluation from the University psychologist

It's the end of the year and my thoughts are turning to the New Year and the start of the winter semester. Last semester I had all my classes on line, and the up coming semester I will be back in the classroom with my fellow classmates. I found this list of things, that you can do to confuse your Professor and you roommate. I would never attempt this, just because I wouldn’t want to get kicked out if school or in up on a couch, doing self-evaluation. I just don’t want to go there. Plus I’m too chicken, and some people think I weird anyway. The list is too long to post the whole thing, but I picked the best ones. I will link to the list.
Ways to Confuse Your Professor
  • Brush your teeth during class. While doing so, raise your hand as if you have a question, and mumble your question incoherantly while brushing, spewing toothpaste all over the place. If your professor objects to your actions, go on a tirade about proper oral hygiene.

  • Get a monkey, and bring it to class with you. Tell your professor that you've hired the monkey to take notes for you. Sit back and relax during class, letting the monkey scribble on a piece of paper. When it comes time to write a paper or take a test, write down things like, "I wish I had a banana" and "I miss my tire swing." Assuming you get a bad grade, angrily fire the monkey in front of your professor.

  • Draw hearts and flowers on the backs of your papers and tests. Next to them, write things like, "You're the best, even though you suck" and "You're the worst professor in the world, but I still love you."

Link: http://rivendell.fortunecity.com/lunar/207/id76.htm

Way to Confuse Your Roommate

  • Every morning, when you get up, say, "Well, time to go to class." Sit on your bed and act like you're turning your room key in the ignition. Then act like you're driving, turning an invisible steering wheel and making, "Rrrrrrrrrrrr, rrrrrrrrrrrrrr" engine sounds. Then, one day, chug a few beers before "driving" to class. Make the "Rrrrrrrrrrr" sounds, and then say, "Screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech" and act like you've had a car accident. Fling yourself off the bed and across the room, and pretend to be hurt. Spend the day in bed with an icepack on your forehead.

  • Get a hamster. Keep it in a cage, with a little exercise wheel. Whenever the hamster runs in the wheel, stand next to the cage and jog in place. Tell your roommate that the hamster is your "personal trainer." Someplace outside the room, let your roommate catch you eating a candy bar. Beg him/her not to tell the hamster about it.

  • Chew gum often. When you're finished chewing it, store it in a drawer until you've amassed a huge wad of used gum. If your roommate inquires, go on a tangent about recycling. When the gum wad gets big enough, sit it in front of the TV and let it watch cartoons. Complain to your roommate that the gum wad never watches anything educational.

  • Get a duck. While your roommate is out, put on some dance music, and wait for your roommate to come back. When he/she does, let him/her catch you dancing with the duck. Act surprised, turn off the music, and immediately go to bed. Get rid of the duck, and refuse to ever acknowledge that the incident occurred.

There are a lot more here is the link: http://rivendell.fortunecity.com/lunar/207/id93.htm

1 Comments:

Blogger Technicolour Nightmare said...

I'm certainly going to have to start drawing hearts and flowers on the backs of my papers!

I'd willingly swap the heat for snow any day, there is nothing like a white Christmas.

Merry Christmas!

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home