Words From a Frozen Mind

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Poor Dave

Mom had to work through lunch, so I went over to let Dave out. I have to find a playmate for him. He is missing Tim, and he is lonely. So I’m writing a Personal AD for him.

Dog seeking Dog

Hi my name is Dave, a black lab. I live in Fairbanks. I’m the kind of dog that does not bark, growl, or cries. The only time I have growl at anyone is when, I growled at my mom’s boss. All he had to do was to give me a treat, and I was his best friend. I’m the most loving, sweet, kindest dog you will ever find. I love people and other dogs; I do not have one mean bone in his body. I’m looking for a friend. Breed does not matter. If you like to go run around and chase a ball or stick, going to the park and play. Give me a bark.




HOW CUTE IS HE, HOW CAN YOU NOT FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww he does look lonely!! our dog goes nuts when my husband leaves....eyes get all big, ears perked up to listen for him and then the whinning!! sometime si just want to cover him with cheese to go with his whine!!

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home