Words From a Frozen Mind

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

To little time

It was a long day, all I wanted to do was go back home for a nap. Seems that I been burning the candle at both ends, for the past 2 weeks. The past 2 week have felt like a month. The sad thing about it I haven’t done any Christmas shopping, and Christmas is this Sunday. I have to go get something. I don’t think that the gifts that I have to mail off will get where they have to go before Sunday. I’m going to have to bite the bullet and go to Wal-Mart. I hate Wal-Mart; their crap is cheap and so cheaply made. I can’t believe that they are going to build another Wal-Mart. We already have the biggest Wal-Mart in Alaska, why do we need another. Maybe I can find the time to go across town to Fred Meyers. They are a little more expensive, but I don’t feel like I’m making a deal with the devil when I go to Fred Meyers.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know how you feel about wally world! but sometimes you cannot beat the prices on daily stuff like toothpaste and meds!!

my question is why is there always a flux of hispanic folk in all of them?? it doesn't seem to matter where you go there they are!! even in the rich part of seattle!!

10:18 AM  
Blogger Ms.M said...

i have not not notice the color of their skin, there just to many people at wally world. and by the way there are rich hispanic too you know.

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooo i know that!! just seems to be a lot of em at wally world!!

5:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home