Words From a Frozen Mind

Monday, January 02, 2006

disregarded the posting below

I have come to realizes that everything happen for a reason. People come in and out your life for many things. Some come in your life to help or inspire you, and other come to get help and inspiration for you. There are some that inspire you and they don’t even know it. Some times you are inspiration. And just like that, there is no need for you after they get what they need. They may do this subconsciously or not. Therefore, there is no reason to get up set over thing that are going to happen. I knew in my gut from the start that it was going to happen, but I didn’t listen, so I have no one to blame but myself. I’m not going to name, names or give details, because they may or may not read my blog. So disregarded the posting below, I’m going to chock it up to a moment of temporary insanity. It was just the straw that broke the camels back; I shouldn’t have gotten so up set. Thanks to all, I appreciated the comments.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

np anytime. very well said too. you are right about ppl coming and going. i don't have many friends that live close. or should i even call them friends, because friends do not do stuff and "just forget to call you" or "i didn't think you would want to go" or "it was last minute". it took me about 6 months and a lot of thought to realize hey fuck em!!

new year! new start! better things to worry about!!

3:38 AM  
Blogger Technicolour Nightmare said...

Its a shame most of us don't think that way, it would make the end of friendships easier.
Happy New Year.

7:40 PM  
Blogger Ms.M said...

it doesn't make it easier, but it helps a little.

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home