Words From a Frozen Mind

Saturday, December 31, 2005

I’m pissed

This is a rant; I just had to get this off my chest.


People need to learn to be better friends. Friends are there for you, as I’m there for them. You can’t just use me to get what you want, and then toss me a side like an old newspaper. (And NO this is not about sex!)

I’m a person like you with feelings, even though I try to keep my feelings hidden. This girl is getting tired of being nice and then getting sh@#% upon.

I’m finding that it doesn’t pay to be nice. If there is a problem, tell me, I’m a big girl, I can handle it. Don’t do things behind my back, I always find out.

I’m not an after thought!!!!!

This year is ending on a very bad note. I hope to god that next year will be better.

HAPPY F'ING NEW YEAR!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hugs! i know how you feel. i think back to h.s. and at the end of it i wasn't close or very nice to you. it's something i think about alot and regret.

If ppl were more honest about things and realize that you can't use ppl and expect them to just sit back and take it, they are saddly mistaken. it just make them the bisggest loser and you a better person!

again hugs!!

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home