Words From a Frozen Mind

Saturday, January 07, 2006

The list for 06

Last year didn’t end on a high note. I have been thinking about my life and things I have not gotten done or things I would like to change in my life. Some are the some as other people, but if I write them down, maybe get them done.
06 to do list
  • Take care of my skin
  • Exercise more
  • Stop smoking
  • Stop been so shy, around people
  • Not getting up-set with people
  • Do not be a afraid to do things by myself
  • Find something that I can get excited about
  • Volunteer more of my time
  • Buy a Nikon d 70’s
  • Take my camera with all the time
  • Start a photo blog
  • Learn about web design
  • Write more (for my blog and for myself)
  • Learn a new word a week and learn now to spell it correctly
  • Read more books
  • Stay focus on my school work
  • Find a major and sticking to it
  • Do more hiking
  • Get a dog

Things I want to do before I die

not in any particular order

  • Buy a sport car
  • Learn to ride a motor bike
  • Take a trip across Europe on a motor bike
  • Take a trip to Europe on a bike
  • See my friends in Czech
  • Learn French
  • Take a back road trip across the US
  • Sky drive once
  • Bungee jumping
  • Repel down a cliff again
  • Write a novel
  • Get a story published in a newspaper or magazine
  • Get a photo published in a newspaper or magazine
  • Get a book published of photo or a novel
  • Find a job that I love
  • Join the peace corp
  • Go to Africa
  • Work with Cheetahs in Africa
  • Get my TEFL certification so I can teach people to speak English
  • Fall deeply in love
  • Have a child
  • Get married
  • Buy a cabin (with water)
  • Learn to play the guitar


Well, That is all I can come up with, I know there is more, but right now, it is a good list.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kewl list!!! i love it!!

6:40 PM  
Blogger FishTaxi said...

Looks like a great life ahead of you!

I agree, a cabin, WITH water.

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home