Words From a Frozen Mind

Friday, January 13, 2006

Friday the 13

I should have listened to my horoscope; it told me that I should think before I talk. I got in a big argument with my new boss. He is or was a friend before he became my boss. It was a very vocal and loud argument. My other co-worker could hear the whole thing through the lucked door. I do not know if it is going to work out. Can a friend be your boss? If he would only have stop talk when I said ok let’s dope it, but he wouldn’t let it go. After the argument I spent 10 minutes in the restroom crying. I really hate this job.

Then after work I went up to the U to get my book. I found out that I lost my financial aid. I lost it even though I still have a GPA above 2.0. How I have to go threw the appeal process. I can’t think how I’m going to fix this. If the appeal is not approved I’m going to have to put things off that I wanted to do this year.

This is a very bad Friday 13th.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

chin up! things will get better.

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home