Words From a Frozen Mind

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

100th posting.

This is my horoscope

Your imagination is one of your richest assets, but it's important that you don't let it spiral out of control, especially when it comes to romantic matters. It's pretty easy to get so caught up in fantasy that you convince yourself it's real. Take some deep breaths and ground yourself in reality before you make any decisions or commit yourself to something that might have many more layers to it than you originally assumed

2 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

...and my inner voice told me that Alaska would take take a trip in my mind... so I made a trip down bloggers line and did some search for Alaska...
Hi from Maria in Stockholm, Sweden!

1:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't you just love when you get a horoscope like that! just makes you think harder and longer about what the heck it means!

4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home