Words From a Frozen Mind

Monday, March 13, 2006

The hits keep coming

About two months ago, I put in a counter at the bottom of my blog, I have been amazed at how many hits I get a day. It's not like I'm getting millions but I'm averaging about 10 hits a day, which for a small blog like mine, is kind of amazing. Actually, I wouldn't know how many people visit my blog if I didn't have the counter because only a few of you leave comments. So, if you're visiting for the first time or you're a regular, I would love to hear what you think, so comment a way.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmm....i think i will need to find a counter for mine. because i have nooooo clue who reads my boring ass!!

i like the fact we all still can connect and yet be so far away!

hugs!

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home