Words From a Frozen Mind

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Bombing raid

Had lunch with my dad the other day, when I got out to the parking lot. I noticed this!



It seems those damn dumpster chickens (crows), had used my back passenger window as target practice. Damn their aim is accurate! I don't know what I did to them, but I surely pissed them off. New York has Pigeons and Alaska has dumper chickens, it's something we have to live with. We may not live with it happily, but we live with it.

A usually wait until after break up to wash my car, but I wasn't going to drive around town in the poop-mobile So I ended up spending $15 at splash and dash, the only indoor car wash in town that is still open in the winter. I hate those damn birds!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home